November 11, 2015 10:00am - 11:30am
Learnings from Madagascar- Using market based approaches to increase the reach of micronutrient powders Timezone: EST Language: English
Are you considering using market based approaches in scaling up your MNP intervention? Do you want to know the key ingredients for the successful implementation of market based approaches?
In this sixth webinar in the home fortification series, coordinated by UNICEF and CDC in collaboration with HF-TAG. In these sessions, Ms. Ietje Reerink will discuss the following points:
- How and why a market based approach was used in Madagascar
- What information was used to inform the decision making process
- The Madagascar project in summary
- How social marketing approaches were applied
- Scaling up and lessons learnt
To enter the webinar now, please follow this link:
Note: Also occurred 12-Nov-2015.
Total number of possible participants